Monday

1-7-08

Destroyer- This Night

Richard Youngs- Low Bay of Sky
Woelv- Drapeau Blanc
People- But, I like my rotten head
Pavement- Stop Breathing

Le Loup- to the stars! to the night!
Jenny Hoyston- Everyone's Alone
Neutral Milk Hotel- Two Headed Boy
Woods- Anger's Trumpet

Six Organs of Admittance- Strangled Road
PJ Harvey- The Mountain
Wire- Desert Diver

Burning Star Core- When the Tripods Came
Pan Sonic- Suhteellinen/comparative (excerpt)
The Pixies- Alec Eiffel
Velvet Underground- What Goes on
Sonic Youth- No Queen Blues
Belle And Sebastian- Ease your feet into the sea
Beck- Hotwax
The Fall- Winter (hostel Maxi)
David Bowie- Drive in Saturday
Pulp- Party Hard
Deerhunter- Cryptograms
Deerhoof- Giga Dance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.